Once again we’ve assembled an eclectic mix of speakers to enlighten and enthrall you – quickly!
- Jason Dunn: News culture is just entertainment
- Chloe Boreham: Love exists in all the tiny places
- Ricky Yim: Finding your Bradbury moment
- Rita Bratovich: Just add water
- Kris Howard: Total eclipse of the heart
- Stephen Lead: Don’t think of them as little cars
- Doug Suiter: Phantom Cat Syndrome
- Lucy Schott: Bondi Imposter Syndrome
- Karthik Jagannathan: My transgender experiment
- Hugh Saalmans: It’s the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)
- Mark Cohen: How to eat a banana
- Timo Lorenzen: Dig a little deeper
- Rianne Schuwer: What’s the problem with private nudity?
- Michael Kordahi: 300 seconds
Tickets are now available here.
Ignite Sydney is back for one last show during 2017, on Wednesday 1st November.
Right now we’re looking for passionate speakers who can deliver a 5-minute presentation, on any topic of your choice. If you’d like to have a go, please enter your proposal on the Submit page.
Presentations can be funny, clever, thought-provoking or even provocative – as long as they’re interesting, and don’t contain a sales-pitch.