The idea of Ignite is simple – make the presenters stick to a rigid format of 20 slides, each of which changes automatically after 15 seconds, giving a guaranteed 5 minute presentation.
Ignite is all about making the slides dynamic and exciting, and forcing the presenters to think about what they show.
If you’re sick of Death By Powerpoint, then come along to Ignite Sydney, where you’re guaranteed a fun night of entertaining and educational presentations.
Photo above and on the homepage is by Halans Photography.
What people are saying
- Going to Ignite Sydney is like attaching jumper cables to your inspiration – Matti
- I’ve been to six Ignite Sydney’s and I’ve never ever been disappointed. It’s the best way to spend a week night – cheap thrills! – Irena
- Ignite Sydney has this great mix of structure and chaos, serious and funny, thought-provoking and balls-out-crazy that I’ve never seen elsewhere. Mash a standup open-mic night with TED and a creative industry networking party that fundraises for charity and maybe you’re in the same neighbourhood – Alan
- You can sit in front of the telly on a weeknight… Or you can have a laugh, drink and learn a lot from the amazing crew at Ignite Sydney. It’s the most fun, funny and inspiring night you can have on your feet! – Rosanne
- At Ignite Sydney you get smartier, beerier and friendlier – Michael
Ignite Sydney is curated and managed by Stephen Lead.