Ignite Sydney is back for one last show during 2018, on Wednesday 5th December.
Right now we’re looking for passionate speakers who can deliver a 5-minute presentation, on any topic of your choice. If you’d like to have a go, please enter your proposal on the Submit page.
Presentations can be funny, clever, thought-provoking or even provocative – as long as they’re interesting, and don’t contain a sales-pitch.
With thanks to Hunting With Pixels, the videos from IgniteSydney #17 are now online at IgniteTalks.io/ignite-sydney
Once again we’ve assembled an eclectic mix of speakers to enlighten and enthrall you – quickly!
- Jason Dunn: News culture is just entertainment
- Chloe Boreham: Love exists in all the tiny places
- Ricky Yim: Finding your Bradbury moment
- Rita Bratovich: Just add water
- Kris Howard: Total eclipse of the heart
- Stephen Lead: Don’t think of them as little cars
- Doug Suiter: Phantom Cat Syndrome
- Lucy Schott: Bondi Imposter Syndrome
- Karthik Jagannathan: My transgender experiment
- Hugh Saalmans: It’s the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)
- Mark Cohen: How to eat a banana
- Timo Lorenzen: Dig a little deeper
- Rianne Schuwer: What’s the problem with private nudity?
- Michael Kordahi: 300 seconds
Tickets are now available here.