See the IgniteTalks site at http://www.ignitetalks.io/playlists/ignite-sydney-18 for videos from Ignite Sydney 18, along with all our past videos, plus videos from Ignite events around the world.
We’re pleased to announce the presenters for Ignite Sydney 18 on Wednesday 5th December.
- Kaela O’Leary: Why we should woo like we find work
- Shruti Shetty Rai: #MomLyfe – Second-class digital citizens of today
- Amanda Bainbridge: When did ‘need’ become a swear word?
- Daniel Murray: Little Moments Really Matter
- Gloria Tong: Around the world with a toilet seat
- Petra Williams: Motorbikes, Mayhem and Love
- Claire Sawyers: Get It Wrong to Get It Right
- Stefanie Vogt: #WithoutMe, a nuanced review of the #MeToo movement
- Arthur Lee: The sinister side of life
- Samantha Coates: From Zero to Muso in Five Ignite Minutes
- Cheryl Gledhill: Parenting a child with autism
- Jon Holloway: The end of retirement
- Scott Portelli: 1000 days with whales
- Steve Kimmens: Ignite your career
Tickets are now available for $15, with the profits going to local charities.
Ignite Sydney is back for one last show during 2018, on Wednesday 5th December.
Right now we’re looking for passionate speakers who can deliver a 5-minute presentation, on any topic of your choice.
If you’d like to have a go, please enter your proposal on the Submit page. (Applications to speak are now closed, and we’ll be announcing the presenters shortly)
Presentations can be funny, clever, thought-provoking or even provocative – as long as they’re interesting, and don’t contain a sales-pitch.